The engineers at Wüsthof went back to the cutting board and spent two years designing a new collection from scratch just for us. Make kitchen prep a breeze with Wusthof’s Classic 4.75” Hard Cheese Knife. Handmade etching on the blade creates tiny air pockets, allowing the blade to slice effortlessly through almost any cheese. Wüsthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel, with triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles designed in consultation with professional chefs. Full bolster helps protect fingers. Laser-controlled-and-tested cutting edge.
Wusthof’s patented Precision Edge Technology makes this Classic 4.75” Hard Cheese Knife even sharper helps it retain its edge even longer, so you can enjoy smooth slicing and chopping for a long time to come. It's translucent ceramic coating also gives this steel slicing knife a harder, stronger blade, and protects your knife from corrosion and scratches.
The blade and wood composite handle was designed to have perfect balance with a modern, ergonomic shape that both protects your fingers while you work, and provides you with a more comfortable grip. Wusthof’s Classic 4.75” Hard Cheese Knife makes a great addition to any home cutlery set.
- 5-inch forged high carbon stainless steel blades for hardness and durability
- Etching on blade creates tiny air pockets, allowing the blade to slice effortlessly through any kind of cheese
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
- Excellent balance
- Ergonomic handles
- Ceramic coating for corrosion and scratch resistance
- Precision Edge Technology for a sharper blade with better edge retention
- 14° angle on each side
Wusthof is a family business and has been producing knives in Solingen, Germany since 1814. Wusthof knives are all made in Germany, even their less expansive stamped versions; the only knife producer that can make this claim (some accessories are made elsewhere).
All of Wusthof's knives have a lifetime warranty against defects and will provide many years of excellent performance.