The Wusthof Classic 3” Serrated Paring Knife is a slicing and mincing must have in the kitchen. Ideal for slicing through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetable and fruit. This beautiful knife was made with a single piece of steel and makes an important addition to any home cutlery set. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure. Ergonomically crafted for optimum comfort, the handles are purposefully sculpted to reduce fatigue, as well as look beautiful in the kitchen. In homage to the signature feature of many WÜSTHOF cutlery collections, the handle of each EPICURE knife is sturdily fastened with two stainless steel rivets.
• Classic 3” Serrated Paring knife
• Great for slicing and mincing soft vegetables, fruits, and bread.
• Forged from one piece of tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
• Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
• Special alloyed steel
• Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
• Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
• Black handles made of synthetic material
• For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
• Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
• Made in Germany, Solingen.
Wusthof is a family business in their seventh generation of ownership and has been producing knives in Solingen, Germany since 1814. Wusthof knives are all made in Germany, even their less expansive stamped versions; the only knife producer that can make this claim (some accessories are made elsewhere). All of Wusthof's knives have a lifetime warranty against defects and will provide many years of excellent performance.
The Wusthof Gourmet line is a popular, more affordable stamped line of German knives that is similar in appearance with the Classic line's 3-rivet look. Although lower priced, Wusthof Gourmet knives are still entirely made in Germany, perform wonderfully and have a limited lifetime warranty against defects from Wusthof.